Ini Masih Hangat :
Selamat datang di Blogku Dududth Blog | Jangan Lupa berkunjung Ke Website Baru saya ya, ayo ayo :D jangan lupa dibaca juga loh di Bahrul.com | Dijamin gak rugi kok. Jangan lupa ya kunjungi website saya yang Bahrul.com | Thanks kaka :)

Saturday 27 October 2012

If I could


This poem just for you


If you have me why you search somebody else

if you need me why you go away from me
if you love me why you turn my heart
you make the ending from a story that i caued love of my love

Now you hate me it cause what im done
and you tell me , im childish one
you try to hurt me, by the what you have done
you make me crying. even when i lose my place
there in your heart

if i could fly away from here
i will bring you up to the sky
and we can dancing on the clouds
so you can forgetting at all
so i can see the greates smile in your face again


0 komentar:

Post a Comment